Washing Machine Hoses older than 2 years must be replaced to prevent slow leaks on the old fittings.
- Step 1. Turn off the Water Supply to the Washing Machine.
- Step 2. With a Wrench, remove the Supply Line/Washing Machine Hose from the Stop Valve.
- Step 3. Make sure the Washer is in place in the Female Side of the Burst Blocker Adapter.
- Step 4. Screw the Burst Blocker Adapter on to the Stop Valve and screw down hand tight.
- Step 5. With a Wrench, tighten the Burst Blocker Adapter ¾ turn.
- Step 6. Reattach the Supply Line/Washing Machine Hose to the Burst Blocker Adapter and tighten.
- Step 7. Repeat for the other side of the Washing Machine.
- Step 8. Turn Water Supply to the FULL ON position. ( Minimum GPM required is 3.0 GPM for the Burst Blocker to function. ) Check for leaks.